FFE200 series is the Gefran solution for regenerative power supply to be used as an alternative to traditional braking resistors.
Everytime there is no stringent harmonic distortion requirements, which by the way can be addressed by the AFE200 series, the Fundamental Front End technology allows to supply the high power drive through the DC bus.
How the FFE200 application can provide benefits:
- Cabinet size Reduced
- No Complex filters required being the sole AC
- Choke enough to guarantee a sufficient level of harmonic distortion.
- Efficiency enhancement of the internal power module
- Limited internal dissipative losses.
The FFE200 line includes a range with rated currents of up to 880A in stand-alone configuration and 4000A in parallel configuration for three-phase 400V AC and 690 V AC power supplies.
Highly versatile, it can be used with the SMB200 when the system has different motorizing energy and braking needs, thereby reducing overall system cost.
• Line inductance (mandatory)
• External EMI mains filter