The AFE200 offers a number of advantages:
- “Clean Power” thanks to the unit power factor and reduced harmonic distortion (<5%)
- Enhanced system dynamics during drive and regeneration
- Considerable energy savings during regeneration transients
- Improved stability of the DC Bus circuit under load changes
- Significant cost-effectiveness with the single power supply system
- Elimination of uneconomical conventional braking systems and braking resistors
The AFE200 range has power ratings of 22kW to 1.65MW for three-phase power supplies of 400VAC to 690VAC.
Ease of use and intuitive programming make it possible for users of any level to exploit the high-level performance of Active Front End technology for a broad range of applications where there is a need for real energy saving.
- LCL filter (mandatory)
- Pre-load kit, includes resistor and 2 pre-load contactors (mandatory)
- External EMI mains filter