- Revenues of EUR 101.1 million Euro (+7.4% versus the first nine months of 2017)
- Positive EBITDA of EUR 15.4 million, amounting to 15.3% of revenues (+13.8% versus the EUR 13.6 million at 30 September 2017)
- Positive EBIT of EUR 10.7 million, amounting to 10.6% of revenues (+29,9% versus the EUR 8.3 million at 30 September 2017)
- Net profit of EUR 5.4 million (positive at EUR 6.1 million at 30 September 2017)
- Net financial position was a negative EUR 6.4 million, while it was a negative EUR 4.8 million at 31 December 2017.
Revenues in the first nine months of 2018 amounted to EUR 101.080 million, compared to EUR 94.151 million in the same period of 2017, registering EUR 6.929 million growth (a rate of +7.4%).
The breakdown of revenues by geographical region reveals significant growth over the first nine months of 2017 in Italy (+10.4%), in Asia (+9.7%) and in the European Union (+9.3%), thanks to the positive trend in the sectors the Gefran Group serves. The Americas market shows a reduction, particularly South America (-9.6%), completely due to the negative trend of the exchange rates.
The breakdown of revenues by business area shows growth in all business areas: +8.5% for sensors, +6.8% for automation components and +10% for motion control.
The Group’s Chief Executive Officer Alberto Bartoli commented on the results: “Despite a number of signs suggesting a slow-down, attributable to several factors such as financial tension in the more fragile emerging economies, protectionist policies and currency wars, we will close the year with revenues and profit margins in line with those of the year 2017.”
Click here and read the press release.