Sensors for freight lift and elevator machinery: high performance, robust, dependable solutions for the principal forms of movement of this type of machinery
These vehicles must ensure:
- reliability of instrumentation even under the most extreme working conditions
- high-performance sensors to guarantee vehicle and operator safety (rollover protection)
- precise control of main mechanical movements
- high immunity from electromagnetic fields
Gefran solutions for hoisting machines
Gefran offers hoisting machine riggers a package of high-performance, robust, reliable sensors for the main movements of these machines such as:
- control of steering angle
- hydraulic oil pressure
- position of the cylinder that controls opening/closing of the vehicle’s mobile parts steering control
- control of position of independent suspensions
The solutions designed for these applications include potentiometric (with contact) and magnetostrictive (contactless) technologies for position control.
Model KH pressure transducers control hydraulic circuit pressure and the weight of material loaded by the forklift or container hoist.