The MD series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for using in High temperature environment and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipments for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU (see informative note RoHS II).
DP404 CAN OPEN digital output
Main features & Overview
- Digital output signal with DP404 CAN OPEN communication protocol
- Transmission frequency (Baud rate): 10 Kbaud to 1 Mbaud (default 500 Kbaud)
- Software / Hardware selection of Baud rate and ID nodes
- Operation with 1 or 2 settable alarm limits
- "Autozero" for temperature compensation
- Zero and span drift compensation
- 80% FS calibration signal
- Pressure ranges: 0-35 to 0-2000 bar / 0-500 to 0-30000 psi
- Extensimetric measurement principle with Wheatstone bridge
- Precision: < ± 0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Hydraulic transmission system to guarantee temperature stability.
- Protection level: IP65
- Standard threading: 1/2-20 UNF, M18x1.5; other versions on request
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi
Further versions available on request.