- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-1000 bar / 0-250 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating
- Oil filling meets FDA requirements CFR 178.3620 and CFR 172.878
- IO-Link digital output, ready for “Industry 4.0”
- Rangeabilty: 3:1
- PLd and SIL2 approvals for Functional safety
- Autozero function
- Auxiliary information over IO-Link protocol
Diathermic Oil - IO-Link Digital Output - SIL2 - PLd
Main features & Overview
The ILW Performance Level ‘d’/SIL2 series of Gefran are pressure transmitters for using in high temperature environment with digital IO-Link output interface.
The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic trasmission of the pressure.
This new series ILW with “IO-Link” interface is a Smart device specifically designed to meet the requirements of “Industry 4.0” environment, with auxiliary information suitable to prevent machine downtime and thanks to the “mercury free” solution it can withstand up to 315°C of process temperature.
In addition, with PLd and SIL2 approvals, the ILW series is
the best solution for “Functional Safety” applications.