- Rectilinear displacement transducer without drag shaft, completely water-tight (IP67), designed to work in humid environments and in temporary immersion (CEI EN 60529)
- The PME series has an external magnetic actuator linked to an internal measurement cursor
- The magnetic cursor replaces the drag shaft used in traditional displacement transducers, making the instrument even more compact
- Installation is made simpler because there is no variation in the electrical output signal outside the Theoretical Electrical Stroke
- The instrument can be used in compressed air applications with max. working pressure of 20 bar; 50 bar peak
Added to wishlist
The product PME Pneumatic cylinders was added to your wishlist.