• Small press-on sensor with one-hole mounting
• Direct surface strain reading like bonded strain gages, high linearity on tension and compression
• Without amplifier (passiv)
• Can be mounted to measur in any direction
• Used on presses, injection moulding and die-casting machines
• Quick and easy mounting
• Protected against overload
• External amplifier recommended (e.g. MBA; VDA, Monitor DU-1D)
Press-on strain sensors measures surface-strains directly at the mounting location.
The SB46 presses strain gages under the stainless protective foil that strongly onto the surface to be measured that friction replaces the bonding normally used to fix strain gages.
The mounting is fast, and the strain gage is protected. The sensor can not be overloaded.
The sensors do not need to be recalibrated once they have been replaced or remounted.
They need a cyclical reset (for cycles >5min.). Our amplifiers can handle the occuring large offset range.