- CANopen Slave- Modbus RTU Master
- Network address from rotary switches
- Baud Rate: 10, 20, 50, 100, 125, 250, 500 (default), 800, 1000 kBit/s
- Internal installation
Main features & Overview
The GFX4-CAN module can be installed inside GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products and expands communication by means of the CANopen protocol. The module has two communication channels:
- the first channel is a serial port with Modbus RTU protocol, and lets you connect a maximum of four GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products including the product on which the module is installed, for a total of sixteen controlled zones (4x4)
- the second channel is a serial port with CANopen slave protocol, and lets you connect to a CANopen Master. The node address is assigned by means of the two rotary switches (1...99) on the product that houses the module or by means of a software message. The network Master (typically a PLC) recognizes the slave node by means of this address. The slave node recognized by the Master consists of the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 that houses the module plus the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products connected to the Modbus serial port. The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.