- Revenues of EUR 34.7 million (+7.6% versus the first quarter of 2017)
- Positive EBITDA of EUR 5.8 million, amounting to 16.6% of revenues (positive at EUR 4.3 million in the first quarter of 2017)
- Positive EBIT of EUR 4.3 million, amounting to 12.2% of revenues (positive at EUR 2.8 million in the first quarter of 2017)
- Net profit of EUR 2.2 million (positive at EUR 1.8 million at 31 March 2017)
- Negative net financial position of EUR 3.9 million (EUR 4.8 million at 31 December 2017)
Revenues for the first quarter of 2018 amounted to EUR 34.717 million compared with revenues of EUR 32.278 million in the same period of 2017, a growth of EUR 2.439 million (+7.6%), mainly due to the positive results recorded in the Italian and Asian markets, driven by the excellent performance of the plastics market.
The Group’s Chief Executive Officer Alberto Bartoli commented on the results: “Our key markets are seeing a continuation of the growth trend started in 2017 and there are no signs at the moment of it slowing down. We expect a positive 2018 with revenues growing compared with 2017 and this will lead to margins at the same levels as last year. Moreover, with a view to the individual units increasing their strategic focus, the board agreed to start the process of spinning off the unit at Gerenzano (VA), dedicated to R&D, production and marketing of motion control products. This process will be completed by the end of the year with the creation of a new company.”
Click here and read the press release.