VDI100 inverters series offer the utmost flexibility of application to modern automation systems and ensure ease of use, while guaranteeing advanced control capabilities for both asynchronous and permanent magnet SPM and IPM motors.
VDI100 inverter features an intuitive and user friendly interface to enable immediate motor start-up and system functions to implement control architectures for the most advanced application solutions, all with maximum energy efficiency.
The VDI100 series offer a perfect automation system integration with “universal” standard configuration, optional cards and accessories. All these elements offer real advantages in terms of product and system optimization and cost saving.
> Wide motor control capability
> Advanced auto-tuning
> High level sensor vector mode
> Fast computing ability
> Conformity to global standards.
- Dual current rating
- Dynamic Braking
- Mechanical brake control
- Simple PLC
- PID control
- Position control
- Speed Search
- Vector control in close loop with encoder
- Application Presets
- MODBUS communication
- Real-time clock (RTC) function, allows to track time and synchronize events to a time reference
- Fire mode (for HVAC applications, enables the inverter to operate independently of any alarms)
- LCD keypad with internal memory
- PC connection cable (RJ45/USB)
- Braking unit
- Encoder expansion cards
- High-speed Fieldbus communication expansion cards (Profibus, CANopen, EtherCAT)
- External EMC filters
- Braking resistors
- EXP-IO-VDI100 Digital & analog IO Expansion card: 1 AI (-10 ... +10V / 4 … 20 mA), 2 DO, 2 Relay Outputs
- EXP-24V-VDI100, regulation board 24V external supply.