ICS (Integrated Control System) is the new elevator control platform developed by Gefran, in which the system control board is integrated into the inverter, while providing the car’s typical functions with a plug&play logic, thus reducing design, installation, and maintenance costs.
Applications: load and passenger elevators, High Rise buildings and Home Lift, gearless and geared motors, control panels and Roomless (MRL) configurations, new installations and renovations.
• Direct landing.
• 200% overload for 10 sec.
• Position control.
• Number of elevators: Simplex - Duplex – Group (up to 8)
• Number of stops: up to 64
• Number of floors: up to 64
• Car door operation: up to 3 independent doors
• Speed range: up to 4 m/s
• Communication by CAN or serial RS485
• Floor alignment with less than 2 mm tolerance.
• No vibrations.
• UCM* according to 220.127.116.11 of EN 81-20:2014 and 5.8 of EN 81-50:2014 (9.11.3 and F.8 of EN 81-1:1998+A3:2009)
• Safety Torque Off (STO) EN61800- 5-2-2007 SIL3 (integrated)
• Safety chain certification
• Car Roof card (ICS-CR)
• Car Operator card (ICS-COP)
• Floor display (ICS-FD)
• Car display (ICS-CD)