The ADV200-LC series is used in applications that demand robustness, long life, and maximum reliability.
Liquid cooling systems of electrical and mechanical units, widely used in plastic processing equipment, significantly reduces the size of the electrical drive.
Thanks to a very robust dissipation system, the ADV200-LC series supports the already available air-cooled line and integrates with great flexibility in existing systems.
- Self-tuning rotational and stand still of speed-current-flux regulators and motor data identification
- Torque control
- Simplified Start-up menu
- Instantaneous Overload up to 180%
- Motor, Drive and Braking resistor I2t thermal protection
- Multispeed function (16 programmable preset)
- 4 independent programmable Multi-ramp with jerks
- Anti-condensation function
- Motorpotentiometer function
- Flying restart function
- Droop function
- Double motor parameters setting
- PID block function (application pre-charged)
- Mains loss detection managed through controlled stop and/or energy optimization
- Variable switching frequency
- CT an VT operating mode
- Built-in humidity sensor
- Management of external solenoid (if present) to control flow of cooling liquid for drive and motor
- Advanced programming via MDPLC tool (IEC 61131-3 standard environment)
- Memory Keypad with 5 parameters set.
- I/O expansion cards, configurable according to the customer's machine needs
- Expansion cards for the management of auxiliary encoders
- Field-bus interface cards: ProfiBus , CANopen, DeviceNet, GDNet, EtherCAT, Industrial Ethernet(*), ProfiNet
- Dedicated EMC filters (in compliance with CEE - EN61800-3:2004)
- Braking resistors (standardized for the whole line)
- Output chokes (standardized for the whole line)
- Bracket kit for mounting rear panel heat sink (standard and with IP54 protection rating)
- Rapid connectors kit
- Extension pipe with swivel connections.