Intermat Paris 2018: from 23 to 28 April 2018.
INTERMAT, the international exhibition for construction and infrastructure, opens April 23-28, 2018 at the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre in France. Every edition of INTERMAT hosts 183,000 visitors and 1,500 exhibitors offering a wide range of equipment, materials and solutions for civil engineering and infrastructure.
- 1,500 exhibitors including 70% from outside France
- 6 national pavilions
- 37 countries represented
- 30,000 sqm of demonstration space: a one-of-a-kind spectacle in the world
- A large number of presentations, round tables and show features
The event has recalibrated its structure in order to respond more effectively to the expectations of visitors (more clearly defined sectors, a more effective visit experience and a greater emphasis on innovation), articulating itself around four sectors of activity for greater product clarity:
- Earthmoving and demolition
- Roads, mines and foundations
- Construction and concrete industry
- Lifting, handling and transport
- Stand 5B G 013 -