In pursuance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, which provides the personal data protection code, Gefran S.p.A., in its capacity of “Personal Data Controller”, is obliged to provide the following information on the processing of your personal data.
1) The personal data, supplied to GEFRAN S.p.A during the subscription for the services or subsequently collected during the use of the same services, will be treated for communication and/or contact by GEFRAN S.p.A..
The data provided by users will be processed by GEFRAN S.p.A. by electronic tools or on paper.
The data contained in the database will not be disclosed to third parties but may be used by employees of the offices of GEFRAN S.p.A. for such communication purposes.
The provision of your data is compulsory for the achievement of the above mentioned objectives; missing, partial or incorrect data may cause the impossibility to provide the requested services.
2) Subject to your consent and until revocation of the same, your personal data may be treated directly or through third parties, also by more remote communication (e-mail, phone, automated call systems or fax) - in addition to the purposes of point 1) of this policy - also for purposes not strictly connected to requested services, that is for:
a) sending advertising material and commercial information;
b) direct and indirect sales;
c) interactive commercial communications;
d) measurements of customer satisfaction for the services directly or indirectly provided;
e) advertisement regarding products and / or services;
f) studies and statistical researches.
Consent for the processing and the purposes referred to point 2) is not compulsory; in case of denial, GEFRAN S.p.A. will process your data for the purposes indicated in point 1).
The entity responsible for your personal data is:
Via Sebina 74
25050 Provaglio d'Iseo (BS) ITALY
Ph. +39 030 98881
fax +39 030 9839063
Rights provided for by Art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Act n. 196/03
We finally inform you that Art. 7 of the above mentioned Legislative Decree allows you to exercise specific rights. In particular, you have the right to obtain from our Company :
- confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet registered;
- indication of the origin of your personal data;
- indication of the purpose and treatment methods;
- indication of the treatment carried out by means of electronic instruments;
- indication of the entity in charge of the data treatment;
- indication of the persons or depts.. to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data while performing their job;
- updating, amendment or integration of the data;
- cancellation, modification in anonymous form or block of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the procedures under point g) and h) have also been notified to the entities to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the right that must be protected.
You also have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data :
- for legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communications.
For any further information, please send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com