• Profibus DP Slave – Modbus RTU Master
• Network address from rotary switches
• Baud Rate autosynchronization
• Internal installation
The GFX4-PROFI module can be installed inside GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products and expands communication by means of the PROFIBUS DP protocol. The module has two communication channels:
• the first channel is a serial port with Modbus RTU protocol, and connects a maximum of four GFX4/GFXTERMO4 devices including the product on which the module is installed, for total of 16 controlled zones (4x4);
• the second channel is a serial port with PROFIBUS DP slave protocol, and lets you connect to a Profibus Master. The node address is assigned by means of the two rotary switches (1...99) on the product that houses the module or by means of a software message. The network Master (typically a PLC) recognizes the slave node by means of this address. The slave node recognized by the Master consists of the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 that houses the module plus the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products connected to the Modbus serial port. The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.
RoHS Conformity Declaration