40B96 Force, pressure and displacement transducer indicator with input for strain-gauge or...
- Strain-gauge or potentiometer input -configurable by faceplate
- Sensor supply check
- Easy to calibrate with sensitivity auto-ranging
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by serial link
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the more common physical units
- Sampling time and trip intervention programmable between 15 and 120msec with resolution between 4000 and 30000 steps
- Retransmission of the measured variable signal
- 4 trip points, completely configurable from the faceplate
- 6 wires calibration o Version for magnetostrictive sensors
96x48 (1/8 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
The instruments have a lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 5 digit display and 4 indicating LED's for the output statuses.
The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Potentiometer (minimum 100W)
- Load cell with sensitivity autoranging between 1,5 and 3,3mV/V
- Strain-gauge pressure sensor
The selection is made using the faceplate keys.
A digital input (24Vdc/5mA) is available for resetting, hold, flash, peak handling or releasing latch.
The instruments have a maximum of 4 outputs that can be mechanical relays or logic outputs.
One output of 0/4 to 20mA (max. 500W) is available for retransmitting the measured input signal.
The retransmission output, the digital input and the third output are options available contemporaneously.
Finally, a triac can be fitted to drive resistive loads up to a maximum of 1A at 240V.
The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs...) and by a simplified data entry menu.
The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (data sheet cod.WINSTRUM).
A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
Components CE Conformity Declaration
RoHS Conformity Declaration