IJ Melt Pressure Transducer for Injection - Output 0-10v Or Canopen
- Pressure ranges up to 3000 bar for dynamic applications
- Accuracy ±0,5%FSO (M)
- Standard threading 1/2-20UNF
- Contact diaphragm with diameter reduced by 7.8 mm for installation in nozzles
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Sensor housing is smaller, with flexible diameter for easy installation in very narrow areas
- Remote electronics
- Available outputs: 0-10 V (N) or CAN Open (D)
- Software selection of Baudrate and Node-ID (option D)
- Setpoint function and 2 settable alarm setpoints (option D)
- Multi-patented product
The “IMPACT” series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters, without transmission fluid, for using in High temperature environment (350°C).
Medium pressure is transferred directly to the sensitive silicon element via a thick diaphragm. Strain is transduced by a micro-worked silicon structure (MEMS). The operating principle is piezoresistive. “IMPACT” is Gefran’s exclusive series of high-temperature pressure sensors that use the piezoresistive principle. The main characteristic of “IMPACT” sensors is that they do not contain any transmission fluid. The sensitive element, directly positioned behind the con-tact membrane, is realised in silicon through microprocessing techniques. The micro structure includes the measurement membrane and piezoresistors. The minimum deflection required by the sensitive element makes it possible to use very robust mechanics. The process contact membrane can be up to 35 times thic-ker than the membrane used in traditional Melt sensors.
Sensor CE Conformity Declaration
RoHS Conformity Declaration