4T96 Temperature indicator with configurable input
- Faceplate configurable input
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by a serial link
- Transmitter power supply incorporated
- Custom thermocouple linearisation available
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the most common physical units
Microprocessor based indicator in both 96x48 (1/8 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
The instrument have a lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 3 / 4 digit display .
The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Thermocouples of type J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N, L GOST, U, G, D, C
- Resistance thermometers Pt100, JPt100; 2 / 3 wire
- PTC and NTC themistors
- Linear inputs 0 to 60/12 to 60mV, 0 to 20/4 to 20mA, 0 to 10/2 to 10/0 to 5/1 to 5/0 to 1/0, 2 to1V
The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input contact.
No external shunt or adapter is required.
The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks and by a simplified data entry menu.
The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under windows (see data sheet cod. WINSTRUM).
A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
Components CE Conformity Declaration
RoHS Conformity Declaration