2400 Fast Display / Alarm Unit
- Double configurable input for strain gauge / potentiometer / linear signal / TC / RTD
- Two auxiliary analog inputs
- Differential measurement
- High precision: 0.1 % f.s. ±1 digit
- High tripping speed
- Automatic calibration for 6-wire strain gauge
- Transmitter power supply and strain gauge probe power supply
- Memory: min. peak, max. peak, max. peak – min. peak
- 3 configurable alarms, failsafe function
- 2 digital inputs
- Up to 4 relay/logic outputs
- 5-digit display
Serial communication interface:
- RS485 MODBUS RTU protocol (optional)
- Profibus DP slave (optional)
- Isolated analog retransmission output (optional)
Fast microprocessor display / alarm unit, 96 x 48 (1/8 DIN) format.
Built with SMT technology for an extremely complete operator interface with IP54 protection level (IP65 with protective
The front panel has a 6-key soft-touch keyboard and 5-digit LED display of process variable and parameters.
The instrument is appropriate for acquisition of signals with high variation speed.
It has two main analog inputs for many applications, including differential measurements.
The inputs are configurable from the keyboard and accept standard linear signals (and custom linearized signals), as well as signals from pressure probes, load cells, potentiometers, TC, RTD.
There are two additional analog inputs for linear signals and two digital inputs for functions such as alarm latch reset, peak latch reset, calibration check, hold, alarm setpoint selection.
The outputs (up to 4) are relay or logic, and are configurable.
The instrument manages functions such as storage of maximum peak, minimum peak, peak-peak values.
An optional, optically isolated analog output is available for retransmission of input value or peak values.
4 (10) completely configurable setpoints.
Selectable “failsafe” function.
MD8 expansion to replace outputs 3 and 4, with 8 additional setpoints.
The instrument offers an optional RS485 2/4 wire / RS232 serial interface with MODBUS RTU protocol for access to instrument parameters, or the option Profibus DP (slave).
The programming procedure is facilitated by the menu structure, with various configuration levels for quick and simple data search.
Components CE Conformity Declaration
Gefran spa UL
RoHS Conformity Declaration