R-MA6 Module with 6 Analog Inputs + 6 Analog Outputs
- Installation on R-BUSxx backplane
- 6 optically isolated analog inputs at 16 bit
- Configuration of inputs via software
- On board power supply for transducers
- 6 optically isolated analog outputs at 16 bit ±10V 20mA
- Electronic protection of the outputs
- Diagnostic LEDs
- In Conformity with UL508
The R-MA6 is a mixed module with 6 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs.
It controls 6 analog inputs configurable for potentiometer, voltage, current and strain-gauge, satisfying the applicative needs of common transducers used in industrial applications.
The conversion system is sequential on the 6 channels.
Analog-digital conversion is at 16 bits.
The board can be software programmed to run intercepts and launch interrupts to the MASTER CPU.
It also controls 6 analog outputs in bipolar voltage ± 10V with maximum current of 20mA per output.
The outputs have 16 bit resolution.
They are protected against short circuit and overload by an electronic system.
The module has output diagnostics to check correct function.
Components CE Conformity Declaration
RoHS Conformity Declaration