Sensorless vector inverter ADV80
Sensorless vector inverter, from 0.37kW to 7.5kW (0.5 to 10Hp
* Supply: 3 x 400V…480V 50/60Hz
* Motor powers from 0.37kW (0.5Hp) up to 22kW (30Hp)
* Protection degree IP20
* Marks: CE. UL, cUL (in certification phase)
• Output frequency 500Hz
• Integrated braking module
• Speed feedback with closed loop through encoder (option)
• Digital I/O logic control in PNP and/or NPN configuration
• 2 Differential analog inputs ±10V (or current)
• 2 Analog outputs (voltage or current)
• 5 Digital inputs
• 2 Digital outputs (1 static and 1 relays)
• Overload up to 150% in accordance with IEC146-1-1 Class 2
• Integrated programming keypad
• RS485 Serial line (Modbus protocol)
• Interfacing with fieldbus protocol as: ProfiBus – CANopen®– DeviceNet
• Integrated CANOpen/DeviceNet version
• GF-eXpress Programming Software.
The ADV80 series brings together in a single product all the features required in modern industrial processes, to satisfy the demands of OEM and System integrators who require advanced and practical technical solutions. The series is particularly advantageous in terms of space and cost.
Compact and functional, the ADV80 has been engineered and built in order to realise in a flexible and efficient way all the different application requirements in the field of automation, integrating advanced functions and system configuration solutions, which before were only possible through external options.
Motor parameters self tuning
Programmable and predefined V/f curves
4 Independent programmable ramps
16 Programmable multispeed
“Autocapture” function (Pick up)
Mains loss detection with controlled stop
PID Application block
Energy saving function
Critical frequencies rejection
Motor thermal protection
Virtual and remoter I/O standard management
Area with programmable logic.
I/O expansion card “EXP-D6A1R1-QX”
ProfiBus interface card “SBI-PDP-QX”
Dedicated EMC filters (in compliance with the directive CEE - EN 61800-3)
Braking resistors (standardised for the whole line)
Input and Output choke (standardised for the whole line)
NEMA 1 type Kit.
RoHS Conformity Declaration