ADL300 AC Lift Drive Series for Gearless and Geared Elevator systems
The ADL300 Series, suitable for new installations and modernization, encompasses safety, comfort, and cost advantages besides a long life reliability, being the ideal drive for modern high demanding elevator systems.
- Safety certification for single output contactor operation, in accordance with UNI EN 81-1:1998 + A3:2009, article 9.11.3.
- Safety certification for CONTACTORLESS operation, in accordance with EN81-1:1998 + A3 and Safety Torque Off (STO) according to EN61800-5-2-2007 SIL3.
- All the ADL300 models are available with Safety Integrated.
- Compact dimensions and reduced noise for MRL installations.
- Precise levelling for a safe passengers ingress/egress.
- Smooth landing with Direct or Creep to floor approach.
- Pre-torque function for a smooth start.
- Asynchronous motors (open and closed loop) control
- Synchronous motors (Absolute and Incremental encoders) control.
- Available with built-in I/O and encoder card for Plug & Play installations.
- Multiple encoders management for warehouse optimization.
- Optimized design and high quality technology for a longer life cycle.
- Regenerative configuration with AFE200 Module.