Gefran has applied its application experience to the new series of ADV200 WA industrial drive inverters for the Water Treatment and HVAC sectors.
Specific power structures for variable or quadratic loads, combined with intelligent optimisation of energy consumption and specialised functions, offer important advantages in terms of plant design and ease of startup as well as economic benefits.
Specific configurations and parameters in engineering units cater to the wide-ranging technological requirements of the Water Treatment and HVAC sectors and guarantee easy, intuitive installation and setup for users at any level.
- Self-tuning of speed-current-flux regulators and identification of motor data with motor idle or rotating
- Quick startup menu
- Instant overload up to 180%
- I2t thermal protection for motor, drive and braking resistor
- 4 independent ramps with jerk settings
- Motor auto-capture function
- Dual PID control with self-tuning
- Integrated timers with Real Time Clock
- Mains loss detection with: controlled stop and/or power optimisation
- Variable switching frequency
- Variable Torque and Constant Torque modes
- Programming keypad with 5 complete sets of drive parameters.
Main HVAC Functions:
- Non-stop Operation and by-pass
- Jump resonance frequencies
- Alarm belt breakage
- Programming Timer (Integrated timers with Real Time Clock)
- Main Functions for PUMPING SYSTEMS:
- Compensation system flow
- Controlled plant coverage
- Dry running Protection
- Detection of loss of pressure
- Multi-pumps Control
- I/O expansion cards
- Field-bus interface cards: ProfiBus , CANopen, DeviceNet, GDNet, EtherCAT, Industrial Ethernet(*)
- Field-bus interface Gateway: BACnet, LonWorks
- Temperature Probes acquisition cards: PT100, PT1000, NI1000
- Safety Stop card in accordance with EN 954-1 (Cat.3) PL "e"
- Dedicated EMC filters (in compliance with CEE - EN61800-3:2004)
- Braking resistors (standardized for the whole line)
- Output chokes (standardized for the whole line)