The new inverter series ADV200 represents an innovative concept in drive technology, as a result of the constant technological research and of the experience that the Gefran Group has acquired keeping a constant presence aside that of the major sector players.
The new range has been engineered and developed to satisfy the real needs of System Integrators and OEM’s in order to provide them the best innovations and economical competitiveness in the international markets.
Based on full mechanical modularity and on a powerful, intuitive and “fully open” programming platform, ADV200 offers absolute integration flexibility with high-end performance in any system architectures of the most advanced automation environments.
- Self-tuning rotational and stand still of speed-current-flux regulators and motor data identification
- Torque control
- Simplified Start-up menu
- Instantaneous Overload up to 180%
- Motor, Drive and Braking resistor I2t thermal protection
- Multispeed function (16 programmable preset)
- 4 independent programmable Multi-ramp with jerks
- Motorpotentiometer function
- Flying restart function
- Droop function
- Double motor parameters setting
- PID block function (application pre-charged)
- Mains loss detection managed through controlled stop and/or energy optimization
- Variable switching frequency
- CT an VT operating mode
- Advanced programming via MDPLC tool (IEC 61131-3 standard environment)
- Memory Keypad with 5 parameters set
- I/O expansion cards, configurable according to the customer's machine needs
- Expansion cards for the management of auxiliary encoders
- Field-bus interface cards: ProfiBus , CANopen, DeviceNet, GDNet, EtherCAT, Industrial Ethernet(*), Profinet
- Safety Stop card in accordance with EN 954-1 (Cat.3) PL "e"
- Dedicated EMC filters (in compliance with CEE - EN61800-3:2004)
- External braking unit:
- BUy series: inverter mains voltage 230-480Vac, 690Vac (BUy1065-6) and 575Vac (BUy-1075-5); rated current from 28 to 120 Arms; parallel-connect up to 4 units (1 master + 3 slave)
- BU200 series: inverter mains voltage 380-480 Vdc (BU200-4) and 500-690 Vdc (BU200-6); rated current from 198 to 424 Arms, parallel-connect up to 5 units (1 master + 4 slave)
- Braking resistors (standardized for the whole line)
- Output chokes (standardized for the whole line)
- IP54 with external heatsink