The SM32 devices are AC/DC three-phase half-controlled suppliers designed to supply constant voltage to the DC link inverters.
SM32 is suitable to power supply both single and multiple inverter systems parallel connected to a common DC link.
The precharge of the leveling capacitors, which can be set via internal dip-switches, is performed by partializing the Mains voltage via an input thyristor bridge.
A diagnostic circuit allows to set the delay time for the switching off of the power thyristor during a power dip.
- Relay outputs: 1 drive OK contact (normally open, closed after the precharge)
- 2 digital outputs: MLP signal (sum of the precharge and of the set undervoltage threshold) and ML signal (Mains voltage monitoring).
Opening of the OK relay in case of:
- power supply loss on the regulation card (±15V)
- power supply loss
- completely discharged DC link.
- An input choke is compulsory for the functioning of the SM32 power supply