Vector inverter for lifts with synchronous/asynchronous motors ADL200
Vector inverter for lifts with synchronous/asynchronous motors
* Power supply 3ph: 230 - 400 - 460/480 Vac ±10%, 50/60Hz ±10%
* Power supply 1ph: 200Vac -10% ... 230Vac +10%, 50/60Hz ±2% (ADL130)
* Motor ratings from 4kW (5Hp) to 75kW (100Hp)
* Motor ratings from 1.1kW to 5.5kW (ADL130)
* Designed for new installations and retrofitting
* Speed range from 0,5 to 4 m/sec
* Marks: CE. UL and cUL
• For Geared and Gearless systems
• For asynchronous induction motor control – AC with Field-oriented vector control - Sensorless vector control - Advanced SSC control modes.
• For synchronous brushless motor control for synchronous motors
• Internal EMC filter(EN 12015, first environment, category C2)
• Maximum output frequency 300Hz
• Integrated braking module
• Integrated RS232 serial communication with Modbus RTU protocol
• Wireless module for remote interfacing with Bluetooth ® devices.
• 8 programmable analogue-digital I/O in PNP and/or NPN logic
• Autotuning of motor parameters and automatic phasing for brushless motors.
• Overload capability up to 200%
• Common field bus interfaces: DCP3, DCP4 e CAN
• PC programming SW for easy drive configuration
• Emergency power failure condition (with 230VAC single-phase UPS or buffer battery with EMS module)
• Multilingual alphanumerical programming keypad (optional)
• SD card for storing system configuration and saving parameters.
The SIEIDrive ADL200 is the result of GEFRAN’s experience in the civil lift engineering sector, gained from its commitment to working in close partnership with leading operators in the sector to develop technical solutions and application programs.
The ADL200 integrates the most complete and advanced lift inverter technology, for maximum synergy with the full range of installation requirements but, above all, to offer a cost-effective and immediate solution for lift control systems.
This versatile technology platform is suitable for all roomless and standard system configurations, with or without reduction gears. It is easy and comprehensible for users at any level and is particularly convenient thanks to the use of a single product to control every type of system.
The high-performance 32-bit hardware platform provides high-speed calculations and incorporates the regulation algorithms for synchronous and asynchronous motors with closed loop control and a powerful sensorless algorithm.
Designed and developed exclusively for the lift sector, the ADL200 incorporates the most innovative and complete lift inverter technology. It includes solutions compatible with every type of power supply and a wide range of power ratings, built to meet existing and future standards and regulations.
• Speed control
EFC (Elevator Floor Control) function: direct arrival at the floor and automatic calculation of deceleration point.
• Position control
EPC (Elevator Positioning Control) function: position regulator for automatic management of direct arrival at the floor, automatic speed control and saving of floor distances (system autotuning).
• Lift sequence
Typical sequence of input/output signals, I/O management, braking, output contactor and door control.
• Easy to read parameters in customer units
Availability of different engineering units for the main parameters, rpm or m/s for speed, m/s², m/s³ for cabin acceleration.
• Lift mechanical parameters
Mechanical system parameters such as pulley diameter and speed ratio for converting system units and weights, system for calculating inertia and speed regulation for the desired response.
• Ramp generation
Independent configuration of acceleration and deceleration ramp parameters and of the 4 jerk values for maximum travelling comfort in the lift cabin. Two independent S-shaped ramps, selectable via digital input with 4 independent jerk settings. Dedicated deceleration ramp corresponding to the stop command.
• Multiple speeds
8 internally settable speed reference values. Possibility of overwriting at start-up with additional values to ensure
• Pre-torque (load compensation)
Initialisation of the speed regulator by the load cell sensor for smooth starting.
Overload capacity optimised for typical lift application load cycles.
• Automatic fan control
The cooling fan control logic activates the internal fans according to the temperature.
• Emergency single-phase return to the floor power supply capability
In emergency conditions a 230 V single-phase supply voltage can be used to return the car to the floor (by UPS power supply or batteries with EMS module)
• Commissioning Wizard functionality
Wizard menu for immediate system start-up
KB_ADL multilingual programming keypad with memory
SD card for storing machine data
EMS (emergency supply module)
Dedicated EMC filters (in compliance with CEE-EN 61800-3)
External braking resistors
AC and DC input chokes
Motion Control CE Conformity Declaration
Gefran spa UL
RoHS Conformity Declaration
Motion Control CE LVD Certifications