GS – Compact Monophase Solid State Relay with logic control
Zero-voltage switching. Current range:15A to 120A
- Alternating current solid state relay
- Zero crossing switching
- Copper/semiconductor coupling technology
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 60, 90, and 120 Arms Arms nominal current
- Non-repetitive voltage: up to 1200 Vp
- Nominal Voltage: up to 530VCAms
- Input control range: 5...32 Vcc
- 4000 Vrms optoinsulation (input-output)
- Green LED, drive input signal indicator
- MOV (varistors)
Zero crossing relay with antiparallel thyristor output is the most used solid state relay in industrial applications.
"Zero crossing" relay is energised when voltage meets the zero point and disenergised when current meets the zero point, depending on the signal control on the input circuit.
For applications with merely resistive loads, "T" version is available with TRIAC output.
This relay has been designed to stand high-value transitory applications.
When the relay has to stand high currents for a long period, it is necessary to grant a proper dissipation and an adequate electrical connection between relay terminals and the load.
Varistors, fuses, thermostats and fans are available as fittings.
Components CE Conformity Declaration
Gefran spa UL
RoHS Conformity Declaration