- Modbus/TCP slave- Modbus RTU Master
- Network address from rotary switches
- Baud rate 10/100Mbit/s settable via Dip-switch
- Internal installation
The GFX4-ETH module can be installed inside GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products and expands communication by means of the Modbus/TCP protocol.
The module has two communication channels:
• the first channel is a serial port with Modbus RTU protocol, and connects a maximum of four GFX4/GFXTERMO4 devices including the product on which the module is installed, for total of 16 controlled zones (4x4);
• the second channel is a ethernet port with Modbus/TCP slave protocol, and lets you connect to a Master Modbus/TCP.
The node address is assigned by means of the two rotary switches (1...99) on the product that houses the module or by means of a software message.
The network Master (typically a PLC) recognizes the slave node by means of this address.
The slave node recognized by the Master consists of the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 that houses the module plus the GFX4/GFXTERMO4 products connected to the Modbus serial port.
The expansion can be installed when the above-mentioned products are ordered or at a later date.
You can run the following procedures via the Dip-switches:
- Dip-switch 1
ON = reset communication parameters of GFX-ETH board
- Dip-switch 2
Select baud rate
OFF = 100Mbit/s (default)
ON = 10Mbit/s
RoHS Conformity Declaration