ADL200/ADL100 AC & Brushless Drive - Lift Control - Level 1
From Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:00:00 +0200
To Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:30:00 +0200
Product category: Drive & Motion
The objective of the course is the use and start-up of the ADL200 and ADL100 lift drives with basic functions. It is addressed to system installation and maintenance engineers.
The main contents of the course are the following:
- presentation of the Company;
- overview of Gefran lift solution ADL, AGL50 and regenerative systems);
- general information AC, Brushless motor and drive;
- ADL200/ADL100 introduction, fields of application;
- basic programming and parameterization;
- start-up and exercise with motor.
For further information, please contact the following numbers +39 02 967601 / +39 02 96760500